Tuesday 12 April 2016

Chinese Whisper Circle Journal Round 5

Time to reveal the layouts that I've been most looking forward to, the ones inspired by my choice!
My inspiration was this layout from Jan a member of the Archiscraps Design Team
which I was also a part of last year.

 
 
I stuck pretty close to Jan's original page but
changed some of the elements before sending on to Cynthia.
 

Cynthia sent hers to Ally.
It's a gorgeous LO of little Miss but nothing like the original.
This one went rogue very quickly!
This is Alison's interpretation of Ally's page
which went on it's way to Lynn.
 
 
Lynn's page was sent to Chrissie
 
Chrissie sent this pretty pink page to Sheila
 
Sheila kept the pink palette, flowers, doily and large alphas
then sent it on to Karen.
 


This is Karen's lovely page which looks nothing like the
LO I chose last July but hey ho!


3 comments:

  1. So,e really lovely takes on the original here..why didn't I do one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't all the ladies do well with there layouts.
    Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's fab to see the different takes on the layouts - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete