Sunday 6 March 2016

You can never have too much of a good thing.

Five months since I last blogged, I cannot believe it!
I have been scrapping though and thoroughly enjoying being a part of the Tag Swap on UKS.
Making tags adds a whole new dimension to my scrapping as it allows me to mess around with paint, gesso, stencils and what not.
It challenges me and that's a good thing.
It also means I spend way too much time on Pinterest and YouTube!
But that's also a good thing because that's where I learn stuff.
Last month's theme "Hearts" made me try my hand at embossing for the first time, there are so many tutorials on YouTube my head was spinning.


I liked the end result.

This months theme is "Arrows".
Pinterest was my inspiration for a Project Life style tag, using PL cards that I've had for ages and never got around to using.


Another good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are fab Mafgie..welcome back to Blogland..we're both revitalising our blogs!

    ReplyDelete