Saturday 9 February 2013

too much of A Good Thing can be Wonderful

Have you ever scrapped a divided page?
I hadn't heard of this style of scrap booking until I read Leo's Simple Recipes February challenge on UKS this week.
The colour palette suggested was toasted almond, mint green & lipstick pink.
Other ingredients to be included:  left over Christmas/Winter stickers/embellies and ledger print paper.
The example LO and page sketch were easy to follow and put me in mind of the collages that I create for Mosaic Monday over on my Normandy Life blog.
Following that train of thought I printed some photos, taken on our last trip, HHI tourist images which I found on google; added a quote, some washi tape & TH idea-ology sticker and this was the end result............................



5 comments:

  1. Great layout, really like the kraft card, works well with the colours in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout Maggie. I haven't heard of split layouts but now I know! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That works really well, Maggie, well done.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's super Maggie ai love all the different elements to the page.

    ReplyDelete