Thursday 6 September 2012

Learn Something New Every Day



This month I've joined Shimelle's annual Learn Something New Every Day class for the first time.



Here are pix of the front cover and inside cover of my 20cm x 20cm album that I decided to use, a little smaller than my normal sized LO's but just as challenging.


It's not too late to join the class, click here for more details.


Inside cover, with hidden journaling tag.



Shimelle provides ideas and prompts to get you thinking and I've been jotting down notes each day, in a small notebook, they will be the inspiration for my daily LO's.


8 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful Maggie, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning and gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sarah Maggie, it's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your LSNED cover Maggie - very pretty. *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to let you know Maggie that I had to use 'word verification' when making a comment on your blog. I know it's something you have mentioned and it's not usually noticed on our own blog. Ü ~G~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glen, is my face red or what?
      I had no clue that I too had wv on my scrapping blog, just goes to show that unless someone points it out to us we can be oblivious!
      Thank you so much for telling me!

      Delete
    2. I agree with everyone's comments Maggie but I do love your lovely cotton twill printed message tape ... erm where did you acquire it from may I ask??!!

      Delete
  6. This is Lovely, Hope you have fun playing along....

    ReplyDelete